The lodge overlooks multiple peaks and valleys rich with wildlife literally out your bedroom window. While your group is staying at The Ranch guests can enjoy scenic walks through nature enjoying God’s beauty and peace.
Most all of our guests look forward to traversing the many trails on the 900 acre ranch as well as visiting the historic Beaver Wall. This scenic overlook on top of a 300 foot cliff offers views into Wyoming and South Dakota and is truly a place where you feel God is giving you a hug. This is a site you just can’t miss seeing.
“The Ranch” Overview:
- 2 master suites both with ensuite baths.
- 2 additional bedrooms and bath.
- A loft area provides additional beds for larger groups.
- A fully stocked large, open kitchen ensures your group doesn’t have to travel many miles for meals thus saving you time and money. Just bring your own food and store it in the large pantry which includes a commercial refrigerator as well as a freezer and storage shelving.
- Two large living areas which are often used for group bible studies, group gatherings or just relaxing with a book or movie.
- A large wrap around porch to enjoy outdoor living and relax under the large log columns harvested off the ranch. Bring your binoculars to watch the wildlife from the front porch!
For the past two years our Mission group used the “The Ranch at Pine Ridge” as our Lodge to house the mission team. The Ranch and the Majestic setting that it offers was a welcome surprise full of all the amenities that you will find in many world class resort accommodations. The Lodge itself comfortable and furnished in excellence to help us feel at home and welcome at all times. The hospitality and food were so good that we could not wait to return relax and fellowship.
The Texas size heart of the owners is apparent by their help and guidance during our stay. The Ranch and its beauty offered precious “WoW” moments of discovery , as we witnessed, during our guided through God’s wonderful creation to the Overlook called “Beaver Wall” where your look across miles to see Wyoming and the border of South Dakota nearby. The breathtaking view will offer many special moments for years to come, sunsets that will be photographed building memories that will last a life time and stories will be told showing how God is working in the lives of the Indigenous Native American lives in the Lakota Oglala Nation.
We love “The Ranch at Pine Ridge” and will return year after year to experience the natural beauty, hospitality, great accommodations and delicious food.
Here is a place and space from the ordinary. Experience America as it was. Peace, Rustic, Cozy with a the necessities.